- Denise Guiducci
- Husband, Alan Guiducci, Daughter, Alexandra Guiducci
- Dog, Brahm Von Pooddie, (yup that’s right)
- Downtown Central Business District Cincinnati Top Luxury Condo Sales Person
- Broker, Coldwell Banker West Shell, Metro Office
- Coldwell Bankers Top 13 Agent
- NRT Corporation top 7% of agents internationally.
- Metro office No. 1 in CBD Condo sales in an office that had almost 70% of the downtown market.
- New Project Management expertise selling out 8 city condo projects.
- Woodland Vistas Townhomes on market and selling!
- Lofts at Fountain Square Sold out in 2013 after a few months on the market.
- McFarland Lofts last project to sell within a year in 2011.
- Schoolhouse Lofts in East Walnut Hills sold out in months in 2012.
- 2011 Top 30 sales person and Diamond Club honoree.
- University of Cincinnati Marketing Degrees.
- Consistently top sales person in Cincinnati Real-estate since started in 1998.
Started as a Realtor in 1998 and became one of the top 1% of sales people in Cincinnati. Denise & Alan merged their RE/MAX CityWide office with Coldwell Banker in 2011. Denise previously spent 20 Years in the Chemical Industry and her last assignment was the North American Business Manager for a major international surfactant manufacturing company.
Consultant for new or re-construction housing projects. I have help repackage and re-energize several stalled construction projects and everyone was very happy! Starting with us to begin with is always recommended.
We offer the technology and market savvy to aggressively market and sell your property or find the perfect place for you to live!
My assistant Kim Rosenthal offers top notch marketing and business support. A retired Cincinnati Bell executive, her many years in the tel-com business makes her one of the most over qualified people in our industry. We are very excited to have Kim as she helps insure everything from closings to marketing run seamlessly and helps us “redefine Cincinnati’s real-estate experience”.
Kim’s contact information is email@example.com, 513-608-4196 cell